Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Julian,

Today, today is your third Birthday! I wish I could share it with you, but I can't, because today is also your third Angel Day.

I am sitting here thinking of all the things that you would be getting today, and how many smiles you would have. I think about what words you would use, and what faces you would make. I think about what kind of cake you would like, and what kind of cake you would hate. Would you like books better, or puzzles? I wonder, would you share your 'loot' with your brothers, as you shared your blood with your brother, or would you hang onto everything, and it would be just yours?

I don't know the answer to these things, but I do know that in the short time you were here with us, I did my best to show you how much I love you, and how much I still do. I miss everything you can offer, and without even knowing what those things may be.

I hope that you still know that. I hope that where ever it is you are, you are as happy and as cared for as you can be.

I'm sending many hugs and kisses to you today, your Birthday, and your Angel Day.

I love you.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very beautiful. I am sure he knows just how much you love and miss him. How could he not?

Rachael said...

((Hugs))

Kim said...

((HUGS))