I wonder if I really need to write out a whole half page on why I am a fan, or if I can just point out my 'description' of me, or even if I can reference a previous blog I wrote (titled Jack Bauer...). Ok, I know that would be cheating, so I guess I will just go ahead and write it out.
I am a fan of this face book page because I really don't care if you like me or not. If you don't, you can go f*ck yourself for all I care. Really. If you are not going to take the time, and get to know the real me before you decide to get all high and mighty and pass (usually) self-righteous judgement, then really, you are a waste of my time, both now, and later.
Any of my friends will tell you that I am, on occasion, a person who is hard to take, and that's just who I am, they know this, I know this. I just don't hold back, I say what I think, why even bother disguising it?
Any of my friends will also tell you that I also care, and care deeply. I am there for them when i can be, and I would do just about anything to help them. That is who I am.
For those who do go ahead and decide they know me, before they really get to know me, and decide that I am an awful person, I often wonder (not always, sometimes I AM such a bitch to them that they would be nuts to think otherwise) if they are REALLY pissed off at themselves, and I am just a good 'target'. There are a couple people right off i can think of who may have this specific thought, and if that's the case, I really hope they can get their heads out of their asses for their own sake.
Back to the topic though. If you like me, that's great! Odds are I like you too, so things are all good, but if you don't, ~shrugs~ you can go f*ck yourself. Not a big deal to me.
Let's see, in my next blog, I can tell you why some people don't like me, it's called a face book page titled. "O.B.A.M.A. (One Big Ass Mistake America)" (and in that blog I will likely also mention other 'fan-of' pages titled "Can this squirrel get more fans the Barack Obama?", "Glenn Beck" and "Sarah Palin".)
3 comments:
Your doing better then I am on the fan pages. I think I got to 4 or 5 and the lost all motivation on it. But the rest are so lame!
Anyway, you do come off as harsh at times, but you are very passionate in what you think and believe. That is what I like about you, your blunt. You do sugar coat thing.
that should read "you DON'T sugar coat THINGS."
Really, you're like that? I would have never known. hahahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment