Tuesday, March 9, 2010

'Fan-of' #8

Why I am a fan of 'Staying in your PJ's all day.'

It is something that I have always loved., I hate clothes period, to me they are very constricting and not very comfortable, and while i don't mind getting dressed, I do prefer to stay as comfy as I can, and that means staying in my PJ's all day sometimes. It's the compromise between getting up and out, and getting up and ready.

I do have a pair of PJ pants that I honestly consider 'out and about' PJ's. Those would be the PJ's that if I had to run out for milk, or bread, ya know, the 'crap we are out of our basic food' run. They are just a basic black pair of pants, I mean PJ's. I have another pair that is striped, so they are not very good for the 'out and about' run.

I don't know why I have never really liked 'regular' clothes. I guess I just prefer the freedom of pajamas? I know Jeff thinks it's funny cause as soon as I know I am not going anywhere, off come my clothes, and on go the PJ's. He now sees it as an 'end of Iiri's day' thing. I do get stuff done around the house in PJ's most days, so it isn't even something that signals a lazy day per se, just a comfy day, because well, PJ's.

It's funny though, my previous paragraph, because when I'm wearing my robe, THAT is my 'lazy' thing. I don't consider my robe pajamas, well, not this one, i used to have a really comfy silk one that I would wear all the time, but that is gone :(. Anyway, as I was saying, my robe. I can't do anything. Before I do dishes, laundry, make dinner, sweep, vacuum, i need to put on something OTHER then my robe. I don't know what it is about it, it's like a stop switch I guess. Funnier yet, is while i wear my robe, I think I need to do something and get dressed, so I go put PJ's on, yes, I get the irony.

Back to the reasoning as to why I am a fan...there, to me, is only one thing better then hanging in your PJ's all day, and that's being naked, and most people aren't to ok with that these days...so it's the next best thing without getting dressed.

And my next two, and last two for this 'assignment', 'fan-of' blogs are chosen by my friend Kim, who also participated in the 'fan-of' writings, and so you will need to wait and see to find out what my last two (out of 56 mind you) are!

2 comments:

Legerdemain said...

She looks cute in pj's so it's all good. S&H is still better though. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But yeah, when the pj's are on, I know it is safe to assume I/we are not going anywhere. lol.

Rachael said...

lol I hate gettind dressed to not so much in the summer but in the winter you can foget it , I wear pjs all the time even to take and go get the boys from school.