My friend Kim thought it would be fun to do this herself, and well, I agree, it could be pretty fun for an adult!
My first "fan of" will not be one of my own, but the ONE that Kae will be exempt frrom writing about. We know why she's a fan, and I will write it in 'her' voice (which means that it will omit some important statements, cause that's what 12 year olds do).
------Why Kae is a fan of the facebook page "I check in showers for murderers but idk what I'd do if I found one".
Kae is a fan of the mentioned page because of a simple statement she made one night. Kae was taking a shower and was up there a very long time. She was surprised to find out her mother came up, and shut off the light in her brothers bedroom, that Kae had turned on. When she was asked about it, she made the comment that she 'hears' things in the shower, and she's afraid that someone will be hiding in his room when she gets out, and will try to kill her, so she turns the light on to make sure no one is there. (please remember, she has a cousin who is afraid of EVERYTHING...seriously, it's bad, and some things seep over to Kae)
Sounds reasonable, but still does not explain why she is a fan of checking the shower.
While her mother explained that she shouldn't worry about anyone being in her brothers room with out her knowing because surely she would hear the dogs barking, someone on the steps, or random adults yelling, she just kinda stared on blankly.
Her 'step-father' pointed one thing out. If, in the unlikely event someone was going to kill her, they would probably kill her in the shower instead of waiting for her to get out.
So, when it was found that she was a fan of the mentioned facebook page, neither her mother, nor her 'step-father' was surprised.------
And that is my first 'fan of' blog...LOL
Makes us sound horrible, but, we fight insanity with reason....heheee.
2 comments:
Lmao my kids would never take a shower again if i told them that ..
LMAO that is great! I have to admit, I check the shower before I get in.. Also, this is how anal I am, I can't stand a closet door closed, it has to be open all the way, a crack will not even work. I can't stand if the shower curtain is closed, it also has to be open. tee hee hee hee... An adult with a 12 year olds phobia.
Post a Comment