Yesterday was your third Birthday, and today marks the day you have been gone three years.
This morning, would you have gotten up to go play with the toys you got yesterday, or would you have stayed in bed and quietly enjoyed them. Would you have gotten cake everywhere, or would you have been neat and clean yesterday. I don' t know, but would you have hugged your older (by mere minutes) brother and wished him a happy birthday as well, or just kinda let it pass unspoken.
There are so many things I don't know, and will never know.
I will never know if you like purple, or green. If you prefer chocolate or vanilla. What would be your favorite meal? What would have been your favorite time of day?
I wish I knew these things. I wish I had the chance to find out, but, I didn't. We didn't. You left us far to soon, but I understand, while you left us, you re-joined your brother, and I am not sure I can complain about that.
We all miss you here, and would do anything to have you back with us, but we know that you are with us, in our hearts, and you will remain there.
I hope that where ever you are, you are as happy as you can be.
I love you.
2 comments:
more ((HUGS))
♥ ((HUGS)) for everyone.
Post a Comment