Thursday, March 4, 2010

'Fan-of' #3

My third 'fan-of' blog is about the fan page "I get amazed by the stupidest things! :)" I am a fan of this page because there are so many stupid/little things that catch my attention and make me happy. I really joined the group because I also put the word "little" in the place of stupid, becasue while I think something is awesome, you may think it's stupid, LOL!

Jeff brought me home some pink pencils, and I was so excited over them! SOme would say a little over excited, but it didn't matter.. Even though they were small, they were awesome, and they, to me, were the coolest things, even if to you, they may be stupid. Come to think of it, Jeff brings me a lot of random things. He brought me home pink dice, which, again, were awesome, and they gave me a good giggle.

For instance, there are times when I can take a chicken out of it's wrapping to prepare it for cooking, and the 'arms' flop out just right, and so I then make the chicken dance, cause, well, stupid, but momentarily fun,and it catches my attention (not to mention the 12 year old or the toddlers attention, who both think that is hilarious).

it's that things that you keep going back to, cause well, it's a neat idea! We just bought a 'generic' Wii Controller, and the packaging it came in suggested it (the packaging) be used to other things, like a pencil holder, a plant pot, a small fish tank...YES a FISH tank! Whoa, that was just such a neat idea, I would NEVER have thought of that!

It's the moment when you realize you made a VERY fun and educational game with your child, without even thinking about it!

Then there are the things you see, and you had no idea they even existed, and they bring you to a 'whoa' place. You stop and gawk, because while for someone else, it is a typical every day thing, to YOU, it's impressive.

I once saw a small sign,on the back of a truck, on our way home from Maryland. It was on a 'Covenant Transport' Truck. The sign read "It is not a choice, it is a child." That amazed me.

That is a good lead in for my next 'fan-of' blog (which will actually be two of my fan-of pages, and a more serious note.) "Say no to abortion" and "Saving Penises".

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOL that is cute.

I must be boring, because simple things do not amuse me anymore.

Saving penises is tonight. I have it wrote out..