Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two things....

1 - In all this 'going green' crap, I decided to go PINK! (Hahaaa!) Not because of breast cancer awareness, just cause I like the color PINK! No other reason. (and lemme tell you, not to knock BCA, but I would love to purchase something PINK that's not supporting BCA, and honestly, I very rarely purchase something that is BCA, just cause I can't stand it, it's everywhere! I get it, but come on, I think we're aware now, don't you?)

2 - Palin 2012! Let's get rid of those egotistical, deaf, wrongly self important idiots we call congress/senate/house of representatives in this coming election (get out and vote this November folks!)! I am going to run for senate. Why? Because I don't want this health care they passed for us, when theirs is so much better, and you know what, I will run on that alone! (Ok, maybe I won't run, but maybe?)

2 comments:

Kim said...

BCA, I boycott anything cancer awareness. I am very well aware cancer is around, my own mom had cancer, and lost her battle.

Anyway, 2012 (maybe not Palin) but 2012!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you know how hard it is to surprise her and get her something pink. It's insane sometimes. I found a little box of pink pencils once that didn't have the logo on it and I was giggling like a little school girl. lol.