She has been in Florida for just about a week, she'll be coming home Tuesday.
She promised to call. I have not heard her voice since last Monday morning. She has texted. I appreciate her texts, but just not the same as her voice.
I asked her to blog, with pictures. Even showed her how to upload pics before she left. She has blogged once (at my request through facebook message). No pictures.
I have not heard from her at all today.
WTF?
4 comments:
Yeah, does this mean I can set the punishment?
I can understand once or twice, but come on!
that has to be nerve racking I hope you get a phone call from her soon ..
Not that it will reassure you much right now, but someday when she is a mom, she will feel really, really bad about the time she went to Florida and didn't call you to tell you that shes okay and having fun, because she'll realize how much you must have been worrying about her.
gah... teenagers!
this is totally the sort of thing i would have done at 12, not bc i was being a jerk, but bc i was having fun & didn't realize it was important to call.... hopefully you hear from her soon so you can relax a bit. (& i tihnk mandy's right-- she'll feel totally guilty about this when she's a mom some day! i know i do!)
Post a Comment