just the tops!
BTW, any of you remember that the Civil War was about states rights, not slavery?
Hmm, I see a trend. Did you also know that 12 states have passed laws barring the federal medical 'plan' and so therefore this great idea (not) won't be allowed.
Isn't it ironic that it was also 12 states that seceded from the Union way back when?
Anyone else smell another Civil War.
Four calling birds told me so.
or was it the three french hens?
Perhaps the two turtle doves...
Nah, it was the partridge.
1 comment:
I did know that, actually! My hubby has his degree in social science ed and is a huge Civil War buff. We have a book that was published around the time of the war that lays out the REAL reasons for seceeding and slavery wasn't one of them...
I never understood why people have such a problem with the Confederate flag (Jeff's pic reminded me of this pet peeve). It was simply a battle flag. There were 11 (I believe) other flags that represented the Confederacy. I think stupid people just want to find something to find something else to argue about...
Post a Comment