Thursday, January 13, 2011

Uhm, I don't think so... (part 5)

As I've said before, please read Parts 1-4 ( The beginning. (part1), Say what?!?! (part 2), Now wait a minute (part3), and Really? (part4) )

All caught up? Ok, let's continue, not much further to go.

So needless to say, I was quite taken aback and very floored by what was said to me. I was being blamed for, uhm, not having time? I had TWO high risk pregnancies, LOST my first two sons, was in the midst of doing the newborn thing, and it's my fault I didn't get to know her? It's my fault that we didn't video conference while I was in the hospital, it was all my fault. It's my fault that we just don't have time with the normal workings of a newborn? It's my fault that we were both so distracted with what was going on? It's my fault. Really? Uhm, I don't think so. Of course, I had to respond.

Titled - "RE: Obviously"

"Well, I guess it doesn’t matter what I say, as you will make it all about you. I was just saying that kicking your brother when he’s down might be part of the problem, and a little sympathy might have been more warranted. I didn’t argue what you said, just the timing.

I didn’t say anything about being there when Liam arrived (although, you called several times and didn’t ask to speak to Jeff either soooo.) I was referring to when we lost Julian and Tristian.

I’m sorry you feel as though I have alienated Jeff from you. I guess that’s just how you see it, being there and not here. I guess me telling you that I told him, often, to go and visit you guys, but he declined until I could go, means nothing. Not sure how I’m responsible for that, but hey. I don’t tell Jeff what to do, or not do. He’s a fully functional adult as well.

I’m sorry your Mom is hurting. I guess I should stop updating the blog, as that must only hurt her more, trying to keep her involved like that. Oh wait, I remember, I don’t make the effort. That’s right. I don’t take little videos and put pics up there for her. I don’t stay up late to post it some days, when sleep is more important. I don’t try to keep that for her. Videoconferencing is something I can’t do, as that’s something that is on the Mac, and, let’s see, the Mac is Jeffs, so how is that my fault?

I think you are afraid of me, and being hurt again. I am sorry you were hurt before when Jeff and his ex separated. I am not her, but being who I think you are (a little time told me a lot about you) since you were burned once, you won’t even try. I tried, I forgave you for what I perceived as a slight. I’m sorry I did.

I do believe now we are at an impasse. I will not be in the presence of someone who obviously thinks so little of me, and you won’t open your eyes and take blame for your own actions.

I am sorry it’s come to this. "

Part 6 coming soon.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

i really can't stand this woman...i don't even know her. you can tell she's all about herself and screw you and jeff. what a shame. and i think you have done a great job and your responses.

Tanya said...

i probably should have put this response on the other post...lol

kate said...

ditto what tanya said. what a mess!