As I've said in previous posts, if you haven't read the preceding part, then now would be a great time to! There are three, 'The beginning (part1)', 'Say what?!?! (part 2)', and 'Now wait a minute (part3)'.
Lets continue.
Jeff poured his heart out, someone special to him had ripped it back out, I responded cause I was pissed at the insensitivity. Guess what? She wrote back, and she was just full of apologies. Not.
Titled - "RE: Obviously"
"Look, I'm sorry you feel that way. I tried to be there...but Jeff couldn't even video conference me when you were at the hospital with Liam. I know mom asked him to do that MANY times, and he lied about a signal (yep, he was caught)....probably because of you...because for some reason, you have to alienate him from everyone. Anyway, all I know is that before he met you, our relationship was fine. Maybe you should stay out of it. Jeff knows how I am. He knows how I deal with pain. Or at least he did, before he met you. You know nothing about me. You want me to act and be a certain way, a way that I can't and won't be. Maybe if YOU took the time to have gotten to know me, you would know that too. Took much to ask I suppose.
On another note...Maybe too you guys should include mom in on more things. after all, she's spent hundreds, if not a couple thousand dollars on you two and liam...and she didn't even get a thank you until r had to remind you two to fucking do it. i know she wants video conferencing and videos. she's upset about it all the time and it FUCKING KILLS ME TO SEE HER LIKE THIS. And i believe he would include her more if it werent for you.
sorry, i don't cc the email. i'm sure you'll share. stay out of it iiri, you know nothing about me."
Part 5 coming soon.
3 comments:
what A BITCH
Bitch is too nice a of word. Holy crap!
When two people join in a relationship they become ONE. Maybe some people fail to see this, if it is your battle, it is Jeff's. If it is Jeff's it is yours.
Are you even kidding me? That is seriously self-centered and immature! Is she 17?
Post a Comment