Jeff has been in a doldrummy type mood the last couple days, so I'm dedicating this post to him, and why I love him.
I love Jeff because he kisses me every morning, whether I acknowledge him or not, before he goes to work.
I love Jeff because watching him and Liam sit and watch TV is adorable.
I love Jeff because he makes dinner when I don't feel like it.
I love Jeff because he will actually do laundry, not just his, but mine and Liam's too.
I love Jeff because he put up with almost 1.5 years of me being depressed, and not once got overly upset with me.
I love Jeff because he knows that when I 'start' my monthly, I like chocolate, and he gets it without me even asking.
I love Jeff because when we go to bed, he is -kinda- upset when Liam decides the middle is all his.
I love Jeff because he is honest, and while he doesn't always tell me what I want to hear, I know he at least means what he says.
I love Jeff because when I tell him I'll dig out after a storm, he does instead.
I love Jeff because he's a great Dad, and step-dad.
I love Jeff because, like me, he's not afraid to stand up for what he believes in.
I love Jeff, because, well, he's Jeff, and he's my man, and, well, I love him. Enough said.
If you haven't gotten it by now, I love you! (jeff, that is, everyone else, well, it depends on who you are.)
3 comments:
this is so sweet!!
Love you too.. lots.
aw! LOVE THIS, & love jeff too :)
Post a Comment