Friday, January 14, 2011

Slap! (part 6)

Ok, if you've not read parts 1-5 please follow the following links - The beginning (part 1), Say what?!?! (part 2) , Now wait a minute! (part3), Really? (part 4), and Uhm, I don't think so...(part 5).

Caught up? Great! Let's continue on to part 6.

The reply? Well, yeah, let's just say, better left unread. Maybe.

Titled - "RE : Obviously"

"Iiri, as i remember, i originally emailed my brother. Not you. If he's such a fully functioning adult, why isn't HE the one talking to me? Forget it. You are totally not getting what I'm saying. You perceive it how you want. I've had others tell me your not getting it. You all would be stupid to think i'm the only one feeling this way too. Just something to think about. And, Jeff isn't a big boy...he gets dragged by his dick by whatever girl he's with. Trust me...we've seen it before.

Mom has told me the things she's said to him...things i never knew they talked about...and apparently it doesn't matter. How r is on the verge of a ____...and she has no time for anything...but i guess you would perceive that as her being selfish too?!? Maybe he could have called her and told her he loves her. But he didn't. Because my brother doesn't tell his family that he loves them. I've heard it...oh, like, 2 times my whole life. But I suppose i'm supposed to tell him daily that I love him. Maybe he should show a little more interest in everyones lives down here.

Anyway, i'm finished talking with you. This is just going to go back and forth, around and around, and frankly, i don't have the time. I'm just satisfied that I have many people backing me."

The brief part 7 and the conclusion following soon!

(names have been shortened, and situations erased that are not applicable to the original text)

3 comments:

I should log in one day ;) said...

*shaking head* I am again left speechless.

Brandi said...

Wow! Seriously? I'm so sorry that you and Jeff were talked to in such a rude way. I can't believe how self-centered she is! Not once did she mention how devastated and sorry she was about the loss of your sons and how as a sister seeing her brother suffer she is in pain for him.

Tabor Yen Smith said...

:O