The last three days I have watched three different movies, and here's my movie rundown, not that you care, but gonna share anyway. (No spoilers)
'Shutter Island' - Not a bad movie, totally inventive, but has a few slow moments. If you can get past paying close attention (meaning no toddlers running about screaming/banging stuff/pestering dogs) and enjoy the slower 'thriller' type movies, this one is a good one. Psychological thriller would be a fair category for this one. Some triggery subjects, but overall, easy to get past. 4.2 of 5.
'Twilight - Eclipse' - Best of the series so far. The one liners delivered with almost perfection, and they really didn't play up the sparkle crap. There is an air to it that transcends the first two movies, and perhaps it's we 'know' the characters now,or it's perhaps the ACTORS know their characters, but it's not hard to miss this time around! If you are a Twilight fan, then I know I don't have to tell you to not miss this one, and if you are not, I urge you to watch the first two, and this one, because the difference is there, and it's a great movie. There are a couple spots that having read the book would have helped, but overall, pretty easy to follow (even if you watched it as a stand alone movie, you can follow it fairly well.) 4.6 of 5.
'Legion' - Fair. The reviews were not really kind, so my hopes were not set on a great movie. It was a little different, and it left me slightly confused at first, but that could just be me. I liked the premise, and the idea, but it had a triggery moment, that the -general- viewers would not even think twice about, but me, it bugged me a little. Overall that moment I could overlook as the scene fit nicely into the movie. All in all, a pretty good movie, there was one part that didn't 'fit' to me, and I thought it was overkill, (no pun intended here), and the beginning and end (Thanks Jeff, I'm stealing this!) was Sarah Connorish. 3.7 of 5.
So there ya go, LOL! Boredom blog, but it works right?
3 comments:
Legion was good... and... well for you... 'TREEEE!'.
;)
i have a movie you should check out...it's called "mr. nobody". eric got it for me because my jared (leto) is in it...i had no idea he even had a movie in it. it's kinda on the lines of "butterfly effect". it left me a little confused but i didn't care because he's HOT...lol
'Tree' rocks!
'Mr. Nobody', I added it to my NF queue, but it says it's DVD availability is unknown, so I'll keep an eye out in other places too! Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment