Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blog reader shout out!

Because apparently I don't know who reads my blog...

Egg Harbor City - Hi J!

Reno Nevada - Hi K!

Mount Holly Vt - Hey Jeff ;-)

Clarksville TN - Hey there R!

Ogden UT - Fairly sure you are B!

Clementon, New Jersey - Tabor! Hello!

Pittsburg PA - T, glad to see you on occasion!

There's also a Ypsi, and and OR that pop by, Hey K and M...

OH - Hey there T, how's things going?

Concord NC, R, I have a few 'r's huh? Anyway, how's it?

There is a MA also that shows up, sometimes it's my friend K, and other times it's this woman who started with a D...Either way, hello there!

Victoria, or Melbourne, AU - Kiwi (link to right) or B?

Hagerstown MD - Could be, H, L, M, Until recently R, maybe, but it's likely one of you (or a friend of Jeff's, but that's not really likely)

Now here are my "who i think you are" people...

Cedar City Utah may just be A? She just moved, and not sure if she's in blog land right now..

There's a Kansas one that pops by on occasion, Great Bend I think it is, that A.

Pflugerville, Texas - I think might be Red, maybe?

Moodus, Connecticut - Possilby K-A?

Minneapolis, Minnesota, Newark Delaware, not sure who you guys are..

Anyway! Hello to all! Glad you are popping by!

13 comments:

Mollie said...

Yep! For some reason, my location changes from pflugerville, to Dallas, to sandy. No idea why, but I'm pretty sure they're all me!

Tanya said...

LOL

Kim said...

Now, if you see Fernley or Sparks NV those are also me =0)

Unknown said...

Hey It's me Trina from Rock Hill,SC... apparently I keep getting booted from google and the earth opens up and I disappear until I reset my password again. LOVE your Blog...
Just glad you've decided to keep it "real"...

The Captain's Wife said...

you guessed me :)

Rachael said...

Hi Lol I also show up antioch

Brandi said...

Salt Lake City would be me. But, I don't try to hide who I am anyway ;-)

iiri said...

I messed you up then! Sorry!

Who is Ogden Utah!?!?

Edge of Suffolk said...

You missed out me! I occasionally pop on and read your blog, but incognito of course as I didn't have an account - now you can tell, I think ;)

Jenn said...

Shit I made it first!

iiri said...

Ray, yeah for got England entirely! Although I would have said you or Pup..

Sorry Jenn...

Jenn said...

Why sorry? I was psyched to be first on the list LOL.

Rita said...

Well, mine is Greensboro NC and MN or you might see WI. MN and WI are from my work connection since my the company is based from there. Guess you caught me.