There are lots of things that make life funny, interesting, cruel, insensitive or unjust. (You can continue throwing adjectives in there too if you want, I just didn't want to go on and on).
There are people in your life that can with one word annoy the living shit out of you (and yes, I know I have one reader that I do this to, gives me a chuckle, but hey, she comes back for more).
There are times in your life that are special, sacred, things that no one, ever should step on.
How do I feel about this? Honestly? Mixed.
The irony is not lost on me that I had told myself that I was going to pick myself up by the socks and suck it up, deal with it, and then this happens.
While there are people out there who honestly care, and can not stop to think of themselves first before others (and those, I love you all), ,there is the direct opposite. The ones who care only about themselves, and will put others feelings emotions below what they feel, and so they rip everyone they meet in life, and hurt those who they love the most.
Part of me is happy that such a person is (supposedly) finding happiness with a man who loves her so much, I could feel it when I was around them. I am happy that even though I can not stand her, she is getting that out of her life.
Part of me is pissed, that because while she is doing that, she is hurting someone else, who has been there for her, thick and thin. If I were to put myself into that space, then hurt and anger I would feel would be incredible, so I can't stop to believe that this pain would be any less for this other person.
I hope that things work out, and no one ends up getting hurt, I don't see that happening though, but maybe...maybe...
6 comments:
I have such a person in my life. Paul's sister. I refuse to accept this person as my family.
She is just such a rotten person, and I could totally see her pulling what the person you speak of is pulling.
C had issues that C was born four days after she got married. Not much I can do about his birth, but she knew it could happen at any time when she set the date. *eyeroll*
But this isn't about me or her. It is some people are so wrapped up in them they can't step outside of their box long enough to see what their actions can cause. It really is a shame.
oops I should say her first name starts with a C also.
I agree Kim, it really is a shame, and sad, you want to strangle them, and help them, all at once.
Thanks for the "C" footnote;)
Maybe the person reading your blogs, isn't the person you think it is, ever think of that?
When I made the comment "and yes, I know I have one reader that I do this to, gives me a chuckle, but hey, she comes back for more", I am absolutely positive the person I was referring to is the person I was referring to. No doubt in my mind. So, no I don't need to think about it, none at all.
err, not at all.
And while I'm here fixing an error I made in my response, let me also add, it's good to know how you really feel about me.
Post a Comment