If you are commenting anonymously, I do not plan on responding to your comment unless you have the courtesy to include your name. I don't have time for people who can't be honest about who they are.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Don't cry over spilled milk.
Ok?
Bitching and moaning about it while you're cleaning up half a gallon of the stuff is ok though.
:P Funny. (although maybe not at the time!) I'm sure it was necessary b&m. P like to remind me that my initials (yes, go ahead and laugh) are BM. But he doesn't imply their normal usage, more the b&m meaning...
fun times! when i saw your post earlier it made me think of the scene in "big daddy" when the kid spills an entire gallon and i had to chuckle. love that movie. but if you haven't seen it, then it's not funny for you!
5 comments:
:P Funny. (although maybe not at the time!) I'm sure it was necessary b&m. P like to remind me that my initials (yes, go ahead and laugh) are BM. But he doesn't imply their normal usage, more the b&m meaning...
fun times! when i saw your post earlier it made me think of the scene in "big daddy" when the kid spills an entire gallon and i had to chuckle. love that movie. but if you haven't seen it, then it's not funny for you!
LOL, I haven't seen that movie in ages, but I have it! Guess what I'll be watching tomorrow, LOL!
i love it, and i may need to watch it "with" you tomorrow!
Oh man, I was just talking to Mike about Big Daddy, and how they throw cans down to dent them and get discounts. LOL
Post a Comment