Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This just sucks.

I am so sorry.

I am sending thoughts and hugs to you and yours.

I am sending healing thoughts, and gentle memory thoughts as well.

~hugs~ It is not fair.

3 comments:

Kim said...

It isn't. I am so very sad for her. I can't even imagine (okay I can but..) what is going through her head. :(

Brandi said...

Iiri and Kim, you are so sweet. To be honest though this is fair. I told God I would take whoever He would send me and just to send me a baby. This baby just couldn't stay very long. She had other things she needed to do first. Maybe she'll come back to me with a sister next time =) My husband said in a blessing that this baby would save me. So, maybe there is something they wouldn't find unless this happened and my angel was willing to sacrifice her life for me. So, while it is awful it will be okay because I believe that there is a reason for everything. Thanks for all your love and kind thoughts. You are dear friends.

Rachael said...

It isnt fair no women or Family should have to go through this pain Hugs and healing vibes to her and her family