but hey, that's ok right? It's my log,s o I can write, or not, whichever seems to suit me for any given hour, day, week, month, year (although hopefully I won't be quiet for a year, that might mean bigger issues.)
Hmm, highlights? I'm a bitch. Still. I was having a good week, but had to go and ruin it today, shit. Although, I know I could have been worse, and my bitchyness is just my way of trying to get it out there, so, not sure it's a bad thing, just made a little worse because I was tired. I'm tired now, but after going back to bed, and a long nap, maybe a little better....
Worked quite a bit this past week. My boss' son got married (hopefully, I haven't heard otherwise anyway) yesterday, and her other son and wife (and grandkids) have come as well, so she's been out with them all. It's been...fun? Let's just say, in my post office, we accept passport applications, and passport prices go up next Tuesday (info time, passport books will be 110 (up 35) and passport cards will be 30 (up 10). SO you can imagine how many calls/people were inquiring and wanting one. Yesterday took the cake, but, I'm not even going to stop to tell about it, we can leave it at...it made me have to stay late.
IRT is on, great show. Lisa got her first oversize load, you care right?
Kinda thinking the saboteur on BB is the cop, she's acting like a twit, no cop can really be that dumb, or slow.
It's been really hot this past week (of course it was, I was working, in the a/c, ugh:().
I watched the ISS go over tonight, that was kinda neat.
We slept out in the yard last night (in Jeff's tent, that his younger sister gave to him and his ex wife as a wedding gift. Yeah, funny stuff huh?) and i felt something move under me. Ack! It was at about 4 am, and i hopped up, with the flashlight, looking to make sure it wasn't in the tent with us. It was not, and I had serious issues falling back to sleep after that. Didn't help with my bitchyness this morning. At least it made for an 'interesting' night, bah!
Not sure what else to say. Teens (under 18) are twits, especially those who are to big for their panties. Tweens are, oblivious. Toddlers are, toddlers, lots of independence issues (wait, I can say that about the tweens and the teens too!).
A friend just started reading the book "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon, about time. Best part? She loves it! I told her she would (as did our mutual friend K). I can't wait until she's read them all, then K, K and I can chit chat about them (although, for now, I can talk with L about it, she's read them all!).
Hmm, what else? Tried a new wine, pretty good...liking it.
Liam's latest 'favorite thing'? Root Beer. Why is that noteworthy? He walks about asking for 'beer' and pats his belly while he drinks it. Seriously, no clue where he got that from, but it's funny listening to him ask for beer...
Now, I'm all out I think. can't think of much more, so there...now I'm less of a slacker, right?
2 comments:
Oh we can totally start talking outlader! But I do think I need to re-read to refresh. I *think* when I was reading J was Rs age. So yeah they might merge in my mind.
I totally can't remember another thing you said. Besides being tired. I am right there with you. I have been taking sleeping pills, and they are not working so I stare at the walls all night. *sigh* I wish I could blame it on kids. While I love that all the other ladies are getting sleep it makes me a little jealous to see them bragging.
Im still up in the air about Bb I was thinking it was the jewish guy but the cop is right there with him.
Post a Comment