We all have some, of one variety or another. Some good, some bad, some really bad.
Seems lately, while watching my little gadget over there ----> I have had a few new ones show up over the last few days. Funny, cause almost the same time I called out Hagerstown (which I know who some of that is, Hi R!) I started seeing new locations. Often. A lot. I'd almost place money that some of these new 'hits' are also the same people who suggested that a personal blog is not a place to vent ones own personal feelings.
Funny isn't it? I think so. I hope you guys enjoy the spying, lurking, stalking, whatever else you may want to call it. Enjoy yourselves! You all know me well enough to know this -
I am a bitch!
So yeah, go ahead and keep reading, go report to your little cronies, I really don't give a fuck. I am resilient, I am strong, and most of all I don't need people like you in my life.
5 comments:
to borrow a phrase from a friend of mine...
stalk.stalk.stalk.stalk. ;)
yeap I admit I have a problem I AM A STALKER !!
since you went MIA from other places i am now forced to stalk. my location has changed so if you see Peshtigo Wisconsin It's me Rena. Love ya.
Rena, but you're a good stalker, not who I was talking about;)
If either Terre Haute, IN or Brazil, IN show up its just lil old me :) I'm trying to do better with reading everyone's stuff and have been catching up from my "Blogs I'm Following List". It probably shows me here like, 12 times!
Post a Comment