It was the twins Birthday, and also Julian's Angel day (today, as you can see, is Tristian's Angel Day). I already knew it was going to be an off day, but really....here it is (was) in list fashion...
1 - Jake (the dog) is (still) sick, and woke me up twice to be let out, very unusual. So my already restless sleep, broken up even more.
2 - Was hoping to go shopping with Jeff, and called him to see how far along at work he was, and he hadn't even arrived at his destination yet...so I went myself.
3 - Liam was pretty good in the car, until we got to the 'pass' (top of the mountain) and were engulfed in thick pea soup fog, and going very slow...
4 - Actually stopped at the dentist for a referral, and was argued with about my intentions by the receptionist, even though previous conversations with the dentist were in agreement.
5 - Pharmacy, well, they couldn't find Kae's prescription...they had to look several times before they realized it was right where it was supposed to be.
6 - Actually, was able to exchange shoes for Liam that were to big, so that's nothing notable.
7 - At the grocery store, Liam took the candle box, opened it...let me suffice it to say, we only had 17 of 20 candles when we got home. the rest, I suppose, were left rolling around on the grocery store floor (where I picked up one at a time, about 12 of the ones I brought home).
8 - Grabbed R's bags, and while I was counting them out, Liam grabbed a cadbury easter egg , opened it, and started eating it, so I was obliged to get another so I could pay for the one he was eating.
9 - Got to the check out, paid for R's bags seperately with our debit card...no biggie...then the cashier rang through my order (I got carded, woot!) and when I went to pay for it with the same debit card, the machine froze up. yes, I broke the check out. The manager couldn't fix it, so they moved all my stuff to the next register over, and re-rang everything up (except the empty candle box..not sure what happened with that). Ok.
10 - After the register, I went to the service desk to a) leave my name and number as requested inc ase the debit charge went through after they rebooted their aisle, and b) get two light blue balloons, and one for Liam and Kae as well, I was rudely told "when you have more then one you should call an hour ahead of time because balloons take time." that's ok, I'll wait...it took all of 5 minutes TOPS and that was WITH her taking calls and chatting with an apparently long lost friend.
11 - Fog was worse on our way home, and I realized, i forgot eggs!
12 - Heard a REALLY bizarre buzzing noise by my left ear while i was doing dishes, perhaps it was a lady bug, maybe not?
13 - Was eating goldfish with my wine, and thought they tasted funny, really funny. Like dish soap. Jeff's tasted better....it was the bowl mine were in.
14 - The balloon that said "Happy birthday" I put it up, to keep it safe from cats and kids, and it kept coming down.
15 - Liam was deeply upset and bothered for a good while about the fact that we let the blue balloons go....
16 - Started spotting last night...not sure why...(which I discovered in the middle of the night when Jake asked to go out....for the second night in a row...three times last night)
Should I go on, because I can....
What a weird day. They were with me.
5 comments:
Very Very odd and bad day.
Strange..
I keep telling Iiri, that is what she gets for inviting me up to Vermont. DUH!.
heehee, seriously though, last 24-49 hours.... weirdville.
wow thats weird but cool that they are with you watching over the family
i'm sorry i missed the boys birthdays & angel days. happy birthday to your beautiful angel boys, & much love to all of you.
Post a Comment