1- I like my coffee with cream (milk) and sugar, just cream, just sugar, but just coffee is gross.
2 - I had a bout with bell's palsy in high school, the right side if my face was affected, and of course, it was before school pictures.
3 - I am what I consider the youngest/only. My closest sibling is about 16 years older then me.
4 - While in the height of my fear of flying, I went to Scotland. I have since made a short trip to Virginia by plane, by myself.
5 - I was called a slut in 8th grade (by a girl names Amanda, I remember it clearly), which surprised me, because up until then my middle school 'career' involved one boyfriend...wasn't sure how that made me a slut?
6 -I used to be a great skier. Loved moguls. My knees definitely are not on board anymore.
7 - In kindergarten, I wrote (I still have it) that when i grew up I wanted to be a Mommy and a Lion. I think I have achieved both.
8 - My favorite food is (are?) tacos.
9 - I hate feet in general (hate even being near them!), but baby feet are just awesome!
10 - I played the clarinet in high school (ironically, also the same instrument that caused Jeff issues.) I was pretty good, but, improvising was just not something I was able to master. Sheet music I could learn, and play fairly quickly, but tel me, ok go for it, not so much.
11 - I have been married, and divorced, twice.
12 - I will defend my friends and family with everything I have in me....wait, that's not something that *most* people don't know. Hmmmm. Ok, how about, among my favorite movies are 'Armageddon', 'Braveheart' and 'The Abyss'.
13 - I like lists, a lot...
6 comments:
#13.. yeah she's not kidding on that one. ;)
I am right there with you on coffee, the few times I have it (it gives me massive stomach issues) it has to have cream and sugar.
mmm tacos...
feet, P is the same way. It is so strange to me. Not that I like feet, I don't hate them either.
I hate feet too (I first typed than have LOL).
I love tacos and all pretty much all mexican food
And I love lists too!
I would have never guessed you like tacos lol
Feet yeap gross
dont drink coffee too often and when i do its more like sugar with a touch of coffee but Java monsters are great
I love baby feet and tacos.
def got the lion & the mommy thing down pat! :)
Post a Comment