Apparently there is one going around.
Jake 'seems' to be feeling better, but Jill is not (and let's say, for her not being my dog, I had to clear her up, and she has long "skirting' YUCK!) she needed out last night at 3 am (and Mom let her out..and Jake too, but he was just confused, thinking it was out time...Jill was the one in serious need.)
Mom was talking to someone at work today, and they said their dogs had/have the EXACT same issue. They live a few miles from here.
Now. My concern. We have a little shi'tzu. He does NOT ask to go out, he just kinda tags along. My fear, HE gets this bug, and the mornings are not going to be pretty.
I have a crate that he will be staying in overnight if need be, but I hope he somehow gets past it without catching it, what ever 'it' may be.
I just thought it was fascinating that at first I thought Jake ate to much of the couch (yes, he's done that before) and now Jill is sick, and there are others in town (we live on the WAY outskirts) who's dogs are also sick.
1 comment:
Grover ended up having a clostridial infection which is I guess a bacterial overgrowth. So he's getting antis, plus Pepto and a diet of plain rice & cottage cheese with psyllium powder (metamucil) mixed in. you could try doing everything but the antis maybe...
Post a Comment