"you telling me how to feel is like me telling you how to feel if you were pregnant with twins and had to worry about TTTS".
If it meant I was able to bring my babies home? Tell me how to feel all the fuck you want. Seriously, bring it on, bitch.
Lighter note!
White merlot. It's yummy! Haven't had it in a while, not sure why?
Jeff bought a website for me, through 'Go Daddy' (I hate Danica Patrick, love Mark Martin, but he's not my fave, but may I mention, how funny is it Mark Martin is the 'Go Daddy' driver in NASCAR Sprint cup? He's ancient! Lol!). Anyway... ready? IirisABitchGetOverIt.info Love it! (links to here right now, but we'll work on changing that.) I changed my blog title appropriately.
Jeffs current facebook status? WWJD? As in, What would Jack (bauer) do? Heheee! he even mentioned Chloe O'Brien in his blog! (As in Jeff, not Jack).
I feel separated (alienated?) from my friends but, that's ok, because I know someone else needs the support more then me, and I can find my friends in other places;).
My dog is still sick :(
One of my cats is very interested in going out!
I had a doctors appointment today...not sure how that rates?
Liam, he's in the cuddly age, and I love it.
Friday...well, you'll see, I'm sure, LOL!
Anyway, back to the point. I had one?
4 comments:
Bitch... okay, over it. ;)
Heehee.
Well.. I hate this, I hate this for you, and for myself. I hate that you do not feel like you can post where you belong.
Yes I created the board, but you, you are the one who made it what it is.
*pfft* this sucks.
Hugs ,It does Suck i will miss seeing ur post and cant wait until you come back.
Never had white merlot Ill have to try it most of the wine I have had has also had moonshine in it but still good I love me some moonshine
Sorry about your dog:(
wait a second. You should post when you want. Please don't let this stop you. You said how you felt about something, that is that. There were huge emotions going on, what she was was hurtful, extremely. I understand you being upset, you have every right in the world. But, please don't stop posting.
You have been something amazing towards me, I always know that you will have my back if I need something and I know everyone else counts on you that way as well.
I am so sorry you are hurting, I hate it. You have so much going on, focus on you and don't worry about all of the other ridiculous stuff.
Think about you and only you right now. Hugs.
Post a Comment