is when the next 'available' appointment with my PCP is.
I hate it when receptionists ask "What do you need to be seen for?". Seriously. It's between me,and my doctor, not you're nosey ass. (Although, I do understand it's easier if they note it ahead of time, but , uhm, still.)
It's private, thanks.
Reminds me of that joke....
------------------------
An old man walks in to see his doctor, the receptionist asks what he is there to be seen for. He responds, "It's private."
She again, says she needs to know what he is there to be seen for. Again, he states, it's private.
"Sir" she says "it would be good to know, ahead of time."
The man thinks, then says "It's a problem with my ear."
"Ok," says the receptionist, "and what's wrong with your ear?"
"I can't seem to piss out of it."
------------------------
and that about sums it up.
8 comments:
Good luck with your appointment. I think I'm going though Iiri withdrawls. So, when you have time send me a note =)
LOL that joke is great! I umm hope the issue is not being able to piss out of your ear?!
Why this appointment? just a normal check-up?
It's private :P
lmao Hope your appointment goes well
((Hugs)) hope it isn't something too too serious. Can they put you on a list to call you in case someone cancels?
Nothing -to- serious, no, which is why I'm willing to wait, although if things change, I know I can probably get in much sooner with a phone call or text...
LOL! It has occurred to me before how strange it is that they always have to ask.
Post a Comment