Thursday, August 19, 2010

I get the feeling...

that there are 'readers' who are just laying in wait. Waiting for me to say ... something? I don't know.

Yes, i know I am a bitch.

I know I put it out there, for ANYBODY to read. I don't care who. If you pop by, so be it. If you like it, so be it, if you don't, well, so be it. It's kinda the idea actually.

I don't care who you are. I don't care if you like it, bottom line, it is my blog, my place, and what I say/feel/perceive is just that, nothing more, nothing less, and I will not be held hostage by 'readers'. I will post what I want. I don't care. I really don't.

I am allowed to come to whatever conclusions I want.

It's that simple.

I'm done. I hate being 'nice' when I don't feel it. I hate being fake. I can't do it anymore, and I will not. I can't. I am done. (and oddly, most of my readers, my real readers, the ones who actually care, you know who you are, are laughing, cause you know I was being 'nice' to some degree, those of you who don't care, yeah, I get worse.)

I will not be held hostage anymore.


I did have a whole other post in mind, titled something like, "I hate stupid people, version 3" but, this is what came out...so I guess this is what's meant to be tonight.

9 comments:

Katie said...

kick ass girl..you know i love ya!!

Kim said...

I think Bitch is the wrong word. Yes you can be seen as that, but it isn't who you are. You are outspoken, very strong in your beliefs, will go to hell and back for some one you care about. If someone was willing to really get to know you, they would see the person you really are.

I personally love you for who you are. :)

Mollie said...

Ditto what Kim said :)
We may not agree on everything, but I respect and admire you for putting it all out there!

Rachael said...

Ditto Kim, Iiri some people just want to use your blog and what you say as an excuse to bitch, and to make it all about them ;)

Kathy said...

I think Kim hit it right on. You stick up for what you believe in and don't let others tell you how you should feel or what you should believe. You just keep being you...that's who we all love....and if someone doesn't like it, tough shit, no one is holding a gun to their head making them read your blog/posts. LOVE YA!!

Rita said...

I agree with everyone! I love you for who you are. Who cares about those who don't.

harrysmama2008 said...

Love ya. let it rip. rena

Tabor Yen Smith said...

I think I'm a bit out of the loop lately. :( But it's not about me. :P

I don't bitch is the right word either. Maybe opinionated, but so what? So's everyone, just not everyone is brave enough to open their mouth and stand up for things. I know I'm not most of the time and I totally respect and admire that part of you! And anyone who can't see past opinions to the heart of a person can, well, suck it (vulgar maybe, but the best I could come up with :P).

<3 you!

Anonymous said...

When a man is outspoken and opinionated he's called a "leader" or "assertive". When a woman does it she is called (even calls herself) a bitch. I just happened to come across your blog today via another blog and so far I don't think you're a bitch at all (I did say so far, right, right?!? lol) But seriously, this is YOUR blog, to do with as you will. A blog is an online diary and diary's are meant to be filled with the thoughts and feelings of the person writing in it. They aren't meant to be written in to please others'. Now I'm the one being long-winded so I will shut up now.

You go girl!!!