Friday, August 6, 2010

Right now

it is about 2030 (8:30 PM) on August 6th.

You know what that means?

(I just figured it out on another blog, thank you Ray, and realized, what a great topic for tonight!)

I quit smoking 2 years, 6 months, 15 days and about 7 hours ago!!!

Yay me!

It's the little things;)

10 comments:

Tabor Yen Smith said...

Yay! WTG!!

Mollie said...

Congrats, that's awesome!

Rachael said...

congrats thats awesome

mandy_moo said...

WOOHOO!! Time to partay!!

Legerdemain said...

What's even better, she lives with a smoker(no not me)and has yet to surrender her willpower. AMAZING!!

Love ya!

harrysmama2008 said...

That's awesome. way to go.

Brandi said...

Iiri, I'm proud of you! That is no easy feat =) just think... if you can quit smoking you can do anything. WTG!

Edge of Suffolk said...

That's excellent Iiri!! I wish I could take a leaf out of your book.

4 years, 7 days and about 1 hour since I had my last alcoholic drink :)

iiri said...

Thanks guys!

Ray, that is awesome! Something to be absolutely proud of!

mandy_moo said...

You know what kinda freaks me out? I don't even remember writing that partay comment. Weeeeeird.