So someone was commenting the other day about how he cut a tree down the last really rainy Sunday we had, because he was told it 'had to be done, and now'.
I commented that it was a good thing though, because that tree was nothing but trouble, it spread rumors like nothing, and constantly got into drunken bar fights. Really a bad seed, and good riddance.
Yeah.
8 comments:
I am sitting here thinking WTF? I know I SHOULD know what your talking about but my mind draws a total blank. :\
Im with Kim Im lost
That was an actual conversation I had, just random, and...weird.
Yeah, I know I provided the weirdest part of it, but hey, that's ok.
LMAO, well umm yeah that doesn't explain anything!
Oh, and I don't (didn't?) actually know said tree, so I guess I was just as guilty at starting rumors as 'it' is (was?).
Awe think I got you now.
LOL!!!
Hmm... this is the second or third time I've seen this post, and I still haven't made heads or tails of it! :P Iiri, where have you and all your strange metaphors been hiding? I miss you!
Post a Comment