Thursday, August 12, 2010

My identity...

as i put on FB earlier..and so I'll share here, because it's fun, and I can add on here...

I am -

Pro - breastfeeding

Anti - circumcision

Pro - stay at home parent

Anti - day care

Pro - life

Anti - feminist

Pro - medical marijuana

Anti - global warming (i don't believe in -man- made global warming, seriously, we're not -that- important)

Pro - states rights

Anti - big government

Pro - death penalty

Anti - tourist

Pro - G. W. Bush (I seriously miss him, didn't like all his stuff, but now it's almost small beans)

Anti - Obama

Pro - freedom of Speech

Anti - closed minds

Pro - voting

Anti - illegal Aliens, undocumented workers, illegal immigrants, border hoppers, you get the idea...

Pro - close friends

Anti - ignorant family

Pro - learning from mistakes

Anti - coddling

Pro - religion

Anti - having religion pushed

Pro - compassion

Anti - anti-military (people who are anti military REALLY piss me off, the world is not puppy dogs and roses, we need our soldiers!)

Pro - nakedness (within one's comfort level)

Anti - "You can't feed your baby here!" while breastfeeding.

Pro - empathy

Anti - (edit, I misworded, it should read...) (not giving) men choice in (their) babies lives (unless it kills them or mutilates them, those I already addressed above)

Wow, I am realizing I could go almost on and on...hmm, well, here's part of 'me' and who I am...who are you?

6 comments:

Kim said...

ahh yeah I can tell my brain is fried. :) Maybe when I haven't been going non-stop and don't have wills, trusts, financial, health insurance, and wheel chair issues on my mind I can come up with a more (yeah this is how fried I am; I can't remember how to spell!) intellegent comment.

Mollie said...

can you elaborate on: "Anti - men's choice in babies lives (unless it kills them or mutilates them, those I already addressed above)" I'm not being a smartass, I just really don't know what you mean by it! Must be something about this week because I'm fried too.

iiri said...

LOL! No worries, fried happens...

Unless it infringes on Anti- circ or Pro - life (and anything that would harm a baby/child) i think men, well, real fathers, should have more of a say in what happens with their children...

I guess i did mis-word that and see how it could be taken wrong, I will edit that right now...

Legerdemain said...

~like~

Brandi said...

We have a lot in common =) I feel the same way about your Pro and Anti lists.

Tabor Yen Smith said...

*I* may not agree with everything, but seeing "you" spelled out like that clued me into another reason why I like you. With a couple tiny exceptions, you're my mom (and that's a good thing!).