My county is in the second tornado watch in as many days.
I can count on one hand how many times my county has been on a tornado watch in the last 10 years.
Weird stuff. It's been weird weather wise anyway, so I guess this is to be expected. For me, if it means it'll be warm, I'll take it.
I'm really not concerned, as you can tell. If, perhaps, I lived in a flatter area of Vermont, then maybe I'd be worried, but nope. I live smack dab in the middle of a long windy valley, so, while it's conceivable a tornado could touch down right here, it's not likely.
Just strange.
2 comments:
The weather this year has been weird. We had SNOW two weeks ago, and it is now almost 90. We didn't have any 70 temps, went from cold to hot. It sucks!
We've been weird too. I'm kind of hoping for a nice long, hot summer...
Post a Comment