Ok, here's a steal from Jeff that looked fun!
Best/Worst List
Best Cartoon of Childhood: Marsupalami (ok, more teen, but he's awesome!)
Worst Cartoon of Childhood: Rainbow brite, i know i liked it when i was young, but, yeah....
Best Cartoon Villain: Marvin the Martian
Worst Cartoon Villain: The 'wizard' from Smurfs, come on, you're a FREAKING wizard. (Agreed! I won't change this.)
Best Cartoon Character: Wile E Coyote
Worst Cartoon Character: LOL, I hated the road runner...maybe cause i loved Wile E.?
Best Book Read: Shit! Oh, found a work-around;) Diana Gabaldon's 'Outlander', because it's the beginning of an AWESOME series.
Worst Book Read: Don't have one. If i didn't like it, I didn't read it, ask my 7th grade English teacher, according to him, since I didn't want to read Tom Sawyer, I can't read;)
Best Villain in Book: Captain Jack Randall
Worst Villain in Book: Veronica (I think that was her name)
Best Character in Book: John Gray (Jeff said that I would pick Jamie Fraser, and I did have him here, then i did the backspace thing...it was a hard choice...so he was kinda right)
Worst Character in Book: Any V.C. Andrews "Adopted" Mothers. they are all poorly written I think.
Best Movie Watched: Braveheart, Abyss, Armageddon
Worst Movie Watched: Alice (The new alice in wonderland)
Best Villain in Movie: Riddick (Again, agreed!)
Worst Villain in Movie: Percy, from 'The Green Mile'. While he was played well, he sucked, and I didn't like him. I know, not -quite- what the question was asking, but, yeah. Awesome character, written perfectly, cause I hated him.
Best Movie Character: Ralphie (A Christmas Story)
Worst Movie Character: Ya know, that chick, with the big tits and ass? Her.
Best Song: Gimme Three Steps
Worst Song: Anything Country really...there are a few exceptions (like Trace Adkins), sorry, but yeah.
5 Best Singer: LOL, you're funny, I don't even think I can NAME 5 singers!
Worst Singer: Again, funny!
5 Best Bands: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Alanis Morisette, pink Floyd, Janis Joplin (Big Brother and the Holding Company) and Black Sabbath
5 Worst Bands: New kids, Ace of base (with 2 exceptions), Korn (yes, I know, i did go there...once....), Metallica and Nirvana
Best TV Show of Childhood: Alf! (although Knight Rider is now on the radar! Thanks Jeff;) )
Worst TV Show of Childhood: I can't recall a 'worst' We had 3 channels, LOL!
Best TV Show last 5 years: House (Although I'll give Jeff's '24' a 'hoorah!)
Worst TV Show last 5 years: Glee
Best Villain in TV Show: Russell Hantz
Worst Villain in TV Show: Sandra
Best TV Character in TV Show: Wow, tough, toss up... Jack Bauer and House. (Agreed again!)
Worst TV Character in TV Show: GHI - Rob
Best TV Female Lead: Kate "LOST"
Best Movie Female Lead: Zoey... aka, Bones Sister. ;) (Agreed!)
Best TV Male Lead: Jack (Agreed)or Gregory House
Best Movie Male Lead: Riddick (Agreed!)
Woohoo!
4 comments:
You don't like Stiffler's mom. ;) hahahahahaha
For some reason I totally feel like I must be right between your ages, I don't remember any of the cartoons!
Anyway, agree Rob from GHI sucks! He reminds me of my ex,they look so much alike! I can't watch the show without feeling like I wanna punch him in the face.
lmao@ jeff wow i forgot about rainbow bright until you mentioned it and never heard of your other cartoon you too hateing on the smurfs they rocked although im sure they probably wouldnt if i watched them now that im older
Loven the new background!
Post a Comment