Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm still here..

and I'm sure not missed. Just in a blah mood. Not sure how else to explain it. I tend to just swing in and out of it, and while I'm 'there' blogging really doesn't catch my mental attention.

I guess since I'm here though, lemme think...

I just can't get on (the) board. I'm 'there' but, not. I don't wanna, you can't make me. LOL! I'm just really not comfortable, and that's ok, I don't want to be uncomfortable, nor do I want to make others uncomfortable. So it just is.

I am also looking forward to this weekend. Might be having a friend over, LOL! Ok, a friend and her family, but we'll see. Plans can change, but that's all right, it is what it is.

Jeff let me sleep in this morning. After yesterday him doing dishes, making breakfast, and this morning letting me sleep in, and I got -most- of a shower by myself. I'm beginning to wonder. Is he ill? Heheee...

Loving Liam the last few days, he's been hilarious. Today he slipped, and fell backwards into a puddle. His comment? "Dirty". Well, yes, observant, heheee...so we proceeded to give him another rinse off shower...#3 for those counting.

Let's see. Bitchy mood abounds still. Yes, I'm still a bitch. I see a certain someone on facebook update, and I just growl inside. This person is really beginning to annoy the f*** outta me. I would delete this person, but that is just more trouble the a simple -ignore- is worth. Talk about stirring the pot. That's my job damn-it! ;-) (and said person is NOT anyone who regularly reads this blog, before any of you start on the "is it me?" . It's not.)

Liam's other new thing (that cracks me up). When he's shirtless, he'll play with his nipple. It's kinda nice because while nursing it means he doesn't play with my other (non-used) nipple quite so much. It's a giggle watching him walk about with his hand on his chest though!

It occurred to me that my hair is long enough for 'locks of love' if i were to cut it. Ugh! I hate knowing that. I don't wanna cut my hair...most days. Today was a get rid of it day, so knowing that really made me seriously think about chopping it all off...it would be for a good cause right?

'Edge Of Darkness' is a really good movie! Just passing that on.

So, uhm, that's all I can come up with for now, that's not just ranting about stupid shit...wait, all of this was stupid shit. Hope you enjoyed it.

7 comments:

Legerdemain said...

yes, I'm ill.

iiri said...

apparently.

harrysmama2008 said...

yes i enjoyed it :o)

Rita said...

I love reading your blog entries. Everything is 100% honest.

Kim said...

Same wave length? I blogged about almost the same thing tonight on angry.. Okay not really, just said I was in a "mood" also.

iiri said...

Thanks Rena, Rita!

Kim, I am seriously LMAO cause I left a similar comment on 'angry' as well! LOL!

Tabor Yen Smith said...

I've been in a similar mood too which I'm sure you know since I've been mostly MIA lately too. :P ((HUGS)) It'll pass.

Sounds like Liam has been quite the comedian! What a funny kid! And yay for sleeping in! P's been helping more at night, but I think the last time I slept in was before A was born... And on the hair, I ALWAYS have a good hair day on the days when I finally say I'm going to suck it up and hack it off. It's so annoying.