Sunday, June 20, 2010

UTZ Chips!

They ROCK!

AND

I can finally get them around here! Yeah!

The guy on the subway commercial, the one about self esteem, anyone else notice (Jeff pointed it out to me) the cashier is the guy who plays the nerd on stargate universe.

Ice Road Truckers is on again too! WOohoo!

Liam is a little bugger, he got upset last night, and again tonight, because Gramma and Auntie brought his 'seat' (car seat) with them when they left, was kinda cute. He was better when he realized that the 'seat' we have in Nana's car was still here, heheee.

Kae hurt her leg pretty good, scraped up a good bit of the back of her left calf. I'm going to be calling the doc tomorrow for a booster tetnus shot, because it's been 7 years...it looks nasty!

I gave M (Kae's Dad) a big thumbs up today for dealing with a situation. Perhaps he didn't deal with it quite, uhm, correctly, but he dealt with it, and I was so 'there' (as in ready to deal with it, but it was involving his sister, so I was going to talk to him, but he 'beat' me to the 'punch' so to speak), so I was glad he did it. I told him, I was also ready to go to bat for Kae, so, if it continues (her Aunt is harassing her, who's the 12 year old?) I would go to bat WITH him...Yeah, something HUGE to be said for that.

Jeff is a great Dad too, BTW;) In case you didn't get that!

Happy Father's Day!

(Miss you Dad!)

11 comments:

Legerdemain said...

Yeah, UTZ are cool!

Liam is a lil bugger.

Kae was horesplaying to cause this wound.

Good job kae's dad. 100%

Me, good dad, nah, I'm just me.

oh, and utz rock.

Kim said...

UTZ?

Kae's wound looks interesting, and very painful.

I don't watch much TV so I am not sure who the guy is. BUT I did tune into IRT, I fell asleep 15 minutes into it.

iiri said...

UTZ, great chips, ad I can eat most of the flavored varieties (no MSG in most of them, YAY!)

Kaes' wound does look suspicious, but however it happeneed, it does hurt enough to maybe make her think twice about doing it again, LOL! Not to mention, she got a tetnus shot for it too, heheee!

IRT is awesome! Jeff loves Lisa!

and Jeff, you do rock, and are a great dad!

Tabor Yen Smith said...

UTZ are delicious! They're the only chips with the perfect ripple I think. I hope Kae's leg feels better soon! We love IRT too but it conflicts with Next Food Network star which is NOT on hulu like IRTs is. :P So we missed it last night.

Rachael said...

Never heard of Utz.
Poor Kae now not only does her leg hurt but her arm too .
Good for Kaes dad glad he stepped up.
I still have no tv:( im dyeing here lol whats Irt?

iiri said...

Utz are just awesome Rachael!

IRT = Ice Road Truckers. A show on the history channel...you an probably find it on hulu or history channels website... it's pretty good...

Can't wait for IRT Himilayas though, that looks, well, scary!

Rachael said...

I figured it was something Ive heard of but just didnt get the abbreviations I think D watches that Ill have to check it out

Legerdemain said...

lisa is hawt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like short and spunky.

Kim said...

I looked for the UTZ, they are not around here. Who knows if things pan out we might become neighbors.

Legerdemain said...

uh-oh, should I hide. Kim and Iiri in the same state, heehee.

Kim said...

LMAO!! Now really the chance of him actually getting the job is 25%, add on the chance that he would have to relocate there it is only about 5%.

We decided that if he gets the job, and it he does have to travel so much we would move back to UT to be near my family.