Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fascinating...

I see boy parts, and they aren't Liam's...

Now if only Liam wasn't sleeping ON me, that might be helpful.

12 comments:

Legerdemain said...

who's are they, do I need to kick some ass? huh? well?

oh.. heehee.

it's hot, okay. ;)

Kim said...

TMI!!!

Rachael said...

Kim I was thinking the same thing lol

Legerdemain said...

oh... hush you two. ;)

mandy_moo said...

wow, so did not want that picture in my head. Thanks a lot, Iiri!! LOL

Legerdemain said...

Sheesh, I'm starting to feel insulted. :(

just joking, I'd be going TMI myself ;)

mandy_moo said...

Sorry, the only man parts I want to see or think about are Mikes. LMAO!!

But, I have a question, isn't your mom and sister at your house? doesn't that make it awkward? ;) hahaha

iiri said...

Heh heh hehe...

I'm evil I guess...

iiri said...

No, they are at a hotel!

mandy_moo said...

ok, not so bad then, LOL

harrysmama2008 said...

can still be done with parents in the house. hehe.

Tabor Yen Smith said...

I second Rena, we lived with the ILs a while and well, it's just the way things go sometimes... :P