Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I discovered...

...the sewing machine!!!!

So, I think, that to help get out my frustrations, I am going to start really learning how to use it. I have a couple projects in mind...three are Christmas presents, and one is a 'me' project.

I'm going to try to make a chair cushion for my chair at my desk. (It's an old oddball dining room chair, we have two, but the other one is busy holding up the laundry.)

So yeah, all those frustrations that people are causing me by talking to people other then me, they are getting taken out on the sewing machine...and potentially Jeff's wallet. Guess no trips anytime soon!

7 comments:

Legerdemain said...

ouch, poor wallet.

Rachael said...

Enjoy , once you get the hang of it its fairly easy

Kim said...

Fun!! Sewing is a great outlet!

Tabor (too lazy to sign in) said...

Awesome! Make me something! :P Oh and thanks for blogging tonight so I had a way to procrastinate more on my homework. :P

kate said...

YAY sewing!!! have fun girl. i hope it's nice & destressing.
i'm loving it lately, altho i have no idea how to use a machine. i just finshed a baby quilt today & have fabric in the wash right now for my next project :)

be sure to post pics-- i love progress shots!

Brandi said...

I'm sorry people are talking about you! Want me to go break some knee caps? It might cheer me up too ;-)
I bet your projects will look great! ((hugs))

iiri said...

LOL Brandi! Go for it:D

I have them posted up on my crafty blog, if you wanna see them, it's linked over on the right side of this blog:D