Sunday, November 28, 2010

K's a bitch.

I really think so. I can't get past how K is such a bitch. When you want K to do something, she just doesn't, but yet, when you don't, there K is...being a bitch. Kinda like cops, when you want one, there are none to be found, but when you don't, don't even consider going more then .001 over the speed limit, cause you'll get caught. Then again, I think that goes back to how much of a flipping bitch K is.

K, I bet she is watching this post, thinking to herself how much she would like to get revenge for me calling her a bitch, but really, there is no need, as everyone calls her a bitch, she just doesn't know that. She doesn't listen to everyone, only those she wants to hear. Those she deems important, and in this case, maybe she'll hear me call her a bitch, then again, maybe not.

(Now my Facebook tells you who K is, in case you're curious.)

3 comments:

Kim said...

:P

Brandi said...

I'm so sorry you were treated so badly. Oh, and I got to see info from Mandy and was really disturbed. I'm with you on this.

iiri said...

Brandi, thanks, I appreciate it. It's very on base:)