Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Robots

A few weeks ago I had a dream that struck me as quite bizarre. As I can't give a fluid account of it, i will give snippets, just cause it's easier.

- we were at home (as in here) except the laundry room also had a toilet (yeah, weird I know)
- I saw over the far hill, a large 'legoish' light brown ship coming over the hill, flying, and thought it was weird.
- i knew something was coming, but standing at a door, i saw Liam by the work van, and thought he would be safer left there, and I was right, as the robots walked right by him.
- the downstairs bathroom (not the laundry room) was hard to use, as a robot stationed itself just outside the window, so was weird. ( can tell you what it looked like, but will be kept to myself here)
- I could see on the back hill, lots of littler robots running and dodging and hiding behind trees.
- I don't recall watching the news, but I know at some point int my dream I did, because i knew that no one, but me, was worried about the robots, or even realized they were there.
- I went and got Liam from beside the van when it was light out.

Now I know there are details I am missing (or keeping to myself), but that was my dream.

Here's the weird part.

The NEXt day (seriously, the very next day) Liam comes running into the bathroom, with his fake 'gun' and starts shooting into the woods. When I asked him what he was shooting at, he told me, "robots". Hadn't even mentioned the m before, and since has told me that they went bye bye to get more, and there are friend, and bad robots...and when he follows me into the bathroom, he points to EXACTLY where I saw them IN MY DREAM!

WTF!?!?!?

Is it bad if I'm just the slightest bit scared?

4 comments:

Legerdemain said...

creeped out, BIG TIME, but on the other, has given me one hell of a story to write.

Outlined and everything. Maybe this is my 'story' I've been wanting to write.

For those doubting, it has been weird hearing Liam give vivid details of what iiri has said, and with startling detail.

I went through my art sites, and liam was telling me robot friends, or that one daddy. Creepy indeed.

Brandi said...

It is so weird that Liam talked about it the next day! Careful of robots. So creepy and weird.

Tabor said...

Whoa, bizarre. I think I'd be a little concerned myself! Worth waiting for though!! Thanks! :)

kate said...

ok, that is seriosuly creepy. i'm thinking this is a warning of some kind?

on the plus side, i'm glad it gave jeff something to write about!