Last nights dream, again, I have to list it, cause it's fragmented (which I need to say it really odd in itself, my dreams usually flow well...)
- My cousin (N) and his wife were here, with a friend. Not sure about kids though, and we were going to the park/beach...which was right across the road instead of the actual miles away it is. (Also note, that my house is my actual house, again.)
- While we were headed over ot the beach, I split off and went with his friend, and needed a bathing suit, so I headed home to get mine, (good thing it was only across the road, LOL!) but I kept getting distracted, and took a couple hours to put on my bathing suit, so they sent Jeff to come get me, and then I hurried up, and walked out the door behind him.
- after I walked out the door (and i can't remember the order of the next two things, but it was one right after the other) there was an orangish Robot (that looked a LOT like the creature from the movie "Cloverfield") over the hill (where in dream #1 I saw the lego ship)...and it was causing lots of damage where I could see flames. The other thing, was the stars were all pulsing, kinda, there were rings emanating from them in pulses (like the ripple on smooth water after you toss a pebble in it). I called out to Jeff to stop him, and he stopped, and we decided they were satellites on alert.
- Jeff went to go get N and the group, and they were watching the stars from the yard, and the robot (creature?) they largely ignored, until we started seeing missiles being shot at it, at which point I started really wanting everyone inside.
- Nothing about it was on the news (again, it is a detail i 'know', but not encountered in my dream)
- Skip to work, but work is also at a local store, and I am trying to close up, but people keep coming in, and I have bags (like backpacks) outside to pick up. Jeff is trying to hurry me up, because there are problems, and we're all scared. D (my neighbor) comes in to buy a pack of cigs...LOL!
- I go out to collect the bags, and one by a streetlight I pick up, but tere is a bag behind it, which a man picks up, and is MAD, because they (dunno who) put a sticker on it saying his old bag was incinerated because of contamination.
- I go back inside, where Jeff is even more anxious, and the news says people need to stay inside because of the "recloud" or "redust". You can see it in the air, like a heavy fog. The news is also talking about the Robot (creature?) the night before, I gather the 'dust' is resulting from it's destruction?
So, that's what I can get out right now, again, maybe missing details, but, that's the overall dream...
Scary!
3 comments:
There is something here, there are just too many symbols to ignore. But I have never been good at dreams.
okay the more I think on it, the more I think the orange "robot" has to do with fire. The "re-cloud" has to do with smoke.
There is more there, but I just got distracted and forgot. Damn it!
Um, maybe test all your smoke detectors? Or dig a preemptive fire ditch around your house? Spooky stuff! I'd stick to watching comedies for a while! :P
Post a Comment