Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So last night...

After going to bed, sometime in the middle of the night, ok around 4, I woke up, and Liam was cuddled right up against me, back to my chest, gently snoring away...honestly, I LOVE that (like seriously, when I woke up and realized it, my first thought was "God, I love this.)...it melts my heart, and even though I had to pee SOOOO bad, I laid there and enjoyed it for a few 'awake' moments. I knew that once I got up to go pee, Liam would stir when I got back and the moment would be over. I was kinda of wrong, because when I finally got up, went, and came back, all that happened was he rolled the other way, and so we cuddled that way until I fell back to sleep. I don't know what it is about it, maybe it's because he is so busy through the day? It's just, peaceful, is that the right word?

After my emotionality of the last few days, I think I needed that...Jeff thinks I'm either pregnant (tested Sunday, an it said nope, so don't get any ideas) or PMS (haven't had a return of AF yet...). I think I was just so traumatized, sickened, and I honestly can't understand, it just made me SO sad.

So Liam gave me a dose of "Mommy, feel better" and I think it's mostly done the trick. I haven't cried yet today, so that's improvement.

Oh, and it snowed. Shit.

2 comments:

Kate said...

awwwww... i love baby snuggles. they're the best!

Amanda said...

So sweet. Nothing beats a snuggle from your little ones. Sometimes I really wish Noah was able to sleep with us...But Brandon rolls and sleeps way to heavy...and Noah thinks our bed is a playground.