Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nutella and spelling bees.

Can you spell 'banana'? We lost our shot of advancing in our grade school spelling bee because someone added an extra 'na' at the end, hey it happens, I can't complain, other then I enjoyed my time in the spelling bee.

Now, it's Kae's turn. Last year she was in the spelling bee, and they did pretty well. I unfortunately missed it because I was confused, and thought it was an all day event, not just a morning thing, and literally when I go there they were all packing up. I really wanted to see her do well, because she's an awesome speller, but was ok with bringing her back to the school after and hearing all about it.

This year, she is doing it again. I am planning on packing myself and Lil Man up and going to watch as much as Lil Man can tolerate. I am looking forward to it, and it's been funny watching her be excited as well. We have been practicing, and so far so good. She has only 'messed' up on the challenge words, which are hard for me!

2 comments:

Kate said...

go kae!!! sounds like fun :) lots of luck to her!!

Lisa said...

I wish her the best of luck! Sounds like you have one smart cookie on your hands.