And I also missed Kae's part in the spelling bee...I was talking to the credit lady at the company I spoke of below...and well, all is good there (for now...) but Kae was in only 2 of the 3 rounds of the spelling bee, and of course, it was the first two rounds, and I made it to the third. Ugh. She did enjoy herself though, and will never ever again spell 'sandwiches' wrong...i guarantee it.
I also just read (ok, so I read it last night) a blog of a mom who gets to go away for the weekend and have alone time with her husband...I'm jealous. I would just be happy with a full nights sleep, never mind a whole weekend to spend, just Jeff and I (and no dog, LOL)...I don't know how many other ways I can ask..or just generally say. I guess it's just not gonna happen. Ugh.
I also really just think this blog is all about just general whining, cause I have a right to.
Alton Brown is funny though, I'll give him that.
Oh, and Heather thanked Jeff...thanked me by saying "you all" in the e-mail she sent Jeff...wtf? I suggested that we send her the shit for her b-day..and I am now generalized as "you all". At least we (he) got a thanks I guess.
1 comment:
I would totally babysit your little monster so you guys could have a weekend alone!!! sorry I don't live closer :(
Post a Comment