If you are commenting anonymously, I do not plan on responding to your comment unless you have the courtesy to include your name. I don't have time for people who can't be honest about who they are.
I totally took one today. I walked in my room started to fold socks, looked at my little guy sleeping and thought cuddling with him sounded so much more fun then socks.
Next thing I know it is 4 pm and he was hitting me in the head.
4 comments:
then take one.
I totally took one today. I walked in my room started to fold socks, looked at my little guy sleeping and thought cuddling with him sounded so much more fun then socks.
Next thing I know it is 4 pm and he was hitting me in the head.
Heheee Kim! That's to funny;)
me too. also ugh.
Post a Comment