What that is, I'm not sure though, LOL! I guess this is just going to be one of my random ramblings. I'm currently watching NASCAR, and drinking a wild grape smirnoff ice. Liam is sleeping on the bed, and Jeff I think just went to the bathroom, like you needed to know that. I and rooting fo rthe number 11 car tonight (instead of my customary 88 or 33) because Denny hamlin is driving the "March of dimes" car. He seems to be doing fairly well, considering I'm rooting for him. We'll see where he finishes.
Well, with that said I am not sure I have a whole lot else to say. Like I said previously, just random ramblings. I am like that, you should know that by now. This commercial lreally bugs me,, the new burger king spongebob commercial. You know, the one with all the square butts. Ugh.
So I've decided to take up jogging, just waiting to get my new sneakers for the job. I saw my weight, and that combined with my baby belly, and slightly lingering PPD, I think it'll be good for me....and the dog who I will be bringing. He needs excersize too. Now hopefully I con convince someone here to watch Liam while I take time to jog, but that shouldn't be a problem, and hey, a good reason to get that MP3 player I want too, LOL!
SO, I have worn a skirt for 18 days now. Not the same skirt every day, but a skirt and or dress....12 days to go, and I "won"...lol!
Ok, I think it's time for me to shut up now. Maybe I just wanted an excuse to type...maybe I just wanted to randomly blat for a while about nothing, and I do that enough to my family that I decided to spare them and make you listen. Ok, I know I didn'tmake you read this until the end, but if you did, thanks, I appreciate it. the fact that my random ramblings don't bother you make you a great friend,and those we can never have enough of!
Now, I am going to click the 'publish post' button, and I am not going to proof read my post, so if there are any errors, oh well.
3 comments:
LOL you are a goof!!! But that's why I love you.
I am going on day 2 of wearing a skirt. Since I am going to church tomorrow that will make day 3. You have some kind of bet going? I'm curious to hear about it....
I am also sewing myself a cute little springy dress to wear. I don't really do shorts so I figured the more springy dresses and skirts the better.
looks like I'm blabbing a bit too...
LOL, we do have a bet of sorts, Jeff made a passing comment about me wearing skirts in April, and how Kae won't, so I said I would....so that's that. Nothing fun or fancy...
I like the sound of the new dress, make me one;) I don't care, dresses, skirts, shorts, pants, what ever...clothes are...and I hate them.
And yup, caught you babbling! It's contagious, LOL!
hmmm..no wonder I love you!
Post a Comment