Now that my month of skirts is up, and I was successful, I don't know what May should be. Jeff keeps asking me, but since it's already started, I guess the next step would be what is June about. In that case I have a few days to think about what I want to do in June.
I DO know that I am looking forward to a night away at the end of June, or sooner, but not sure we can arrange it sooner. I am sure Jeff is also looking forward to it as well. Hopefully it works out.
We had an offer of a babysitter yesterday. I might take her up on it, Jeff and I need some us time. We haven't really had any recently. No alone time, nothing. So I'll have to keep her offer in mind. Helps that I also like her, LOL!
Other then all that, nothing much really is coming to mind. Yeah, I know, boring. I wish I was more entertaining, especially since Jeff is tossing goldfish at me. I must bore him too. Oh well, he's had his share of drama anyway, time to have some "sane" time".
WHat's with all theese freaking tooth commercials. I mean, if people are so shallow that they judge people by their teeth then they can kiss my ass.
Also, Swine (H1N1) UGH! I'm tired of hearing about it!
Ok, I think that's it.
TTFN!
1 comment:
I hope you guys get your alone time..I know I'd love some..ya know 5 kids in the house and of course my mom..well I know you understand...lately I've been stealing time when I can get it..which is usually at like 11 at night and by then I'm so tired I can hardly enjoy it..LOL..not that you needed to know that but there it is...
Post a Comment