Sunday, March 22, 2009

Something, Nothing, Meh.

Well, it's just a plain ole Sunday morning here, two days after the official first day of spring, and it's snow fluffering out. As long as it doesn't accumulate (and the local weather forecast says it won't) then I'm ok with it.

Liam is walking about like a champ now, and it's so great to see, now if he would only sleep through the night like a champ, we'd be all good.

Kae is her normal self (and also at her "father's" at the moment.) although she'll be in for a surprise this afternoon when she gets home and finds out she needs to clean out Nana's car. Oh well. That's not all she needs to clean, but honestly, I am so tired of arguing with her about her room. I'm just done. So we are going to move her into the smaller room upstairs, that was meant to be Liams, and he's getting the bigger room. Huh, go figure. He's better at cleaning then she is.

Liam is 11 months old yesterday, and he is already quite the flirt with the girls, so much that he scored a phone number of a cute little 10.5 month old! Yeah Liam!

I started a twitter account, I don't know why.

Right now Jeff is sleeping in. Liam is playing with the DVD player, and I am blogging.

I want to get some FRESH Maple Syrup for someone, but don't know how to go about it.

So that's that.

No comments: