Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kreativ Award...what? Huh? nah, not me!

Ok, so apparently my last blog post made Lisa think to nominate me for what is apparently called "Kreativ Award". Thanks for the nomination I guess, LOL!

It comes with a few rules, and they are...

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each

I have fulfilled number one and three, but I must say, I am probably going to 'break' numbers two (when I started this blog, i decided that I was not going to post any kind of picture on it, I post enough on Liam's this one can be plain, if you would like the logo, please see Lisa's blog.), five (everyone who reads is now there fore nominated!), six (if they would like to link their blog they can reply to this one), and seven (see my comment about five.). Now that I have thoroughly confused you, I will continue with rule number four.

One thing that you guys may not know about me. I have two sisters and a brother. All half siblings, and two of the three I never talk to, nor do I ever want to talk to them again.

Another thing you guys may not know about me. While I am very opinionated, I also do, in fact, care about other peoples opinions, I just may not show it.

Another little tidbit. I have been diagnosed as having OCD. Mild most of the time, moderate rarely. I have come very far in managing it.

The fourth thing. When people ask me how many children I have, I say something similar to "That's hard to answer. I have four. I have a daughter Kae, Twin Angels Julian and Tristian, and a son Liam." Or some variety of that. I never hide my Angels. They are my babies, just as much as Kae and Liam are. I will not ignore that fact.

Five. I will defend my friends and family. I don't care what you did, if they are hurting, and you caused it, expect an earful. I will go out of my way (appropriately or not) to make sure you know I know, and that I'm not impressed. Fix it, then I'll back off. (Some of you know this all to well.)

Six is how many cats we have. Most of you probably DO know this, but here's an opportunity for me to say, I never wanted six cats. Three would have been an ideal number, but, I'm a sucker and can't say no. Want a cat?

Seven is my favorite number. Another thing that many of you may not know. I love lists, so this is fun to me! I used to blog on msn, and it was in list format...

SO there. I do believe that fulfills number four.

If you have read this, you are nominated. Post a reply with a link to your blog...that's about as close to the rules as I'm gonna get I suppose.

Have a great night.

2 comments:

Kate said...

cats are like potato chips-- you can't have just one! :)

Legerdemain said...

You love lists? really? didn't know that.