Back on the diet bandwagon, with the added incentive that we get to talk baby when i am 20 pounds lighter, oh yeah!
Herman Cain. Love him! Seriously! I so hope he runs, because right now there is nothing that I have seen that would make him NOT get my vote in 2012! I see a
Teeth are awesome, in case you didn't know that, LOL!
How many times do you watch a kids movie at the request of a kid before you buy it (so you can get another movie as the copy you have it through Nexflix)?
I love that Liam watches movies now and actually laughs at the funny stuff!
Kae is thinking she's going to be a vegetarian. Not sure how good of one she'll be, as today was -supposed- to be her first day, but yet, this morning she asked me if she could start tomorrow (wait, wasn't it her decision, so shouldn't she decide?)...not to mention, she wanted to go on the computer to...don't laugh...see if orange juice is an ok drink for vegetarians. Ok, you can laugh.
Beads don't help when you don't have something to put them on. (I want to make Pagan Prayer Beads, in case you're curious.)
And running out of stuff, blame it on the time change, or maybe the earthquake / tsunami in Japan.
BTW, did you know that a guy named Viktor Birkun had a large part in being a hero at Chernobyl? Go ahead, google him. (Thanks Glenn Beck for the info!)
As a parting question, ever wonder why they call democrats donkeys? (_|_). LOL! Yeah you can blame the bumper sticker I saw yesterday asking "Who's going to pick up after the Elephants?" . Honestly, I'm wondering the exact opposite, and well, we won't forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment