Wednesday, September 28, 2011

a month already?

It's been a month since Irene came through. A whole calendar month. I know I still 'owe' you all the rest of our story, but it's just so much to do and get done, when I sit here I want to get it out there, but I'm so drained from it otherwise.

Beginning of the month we came home and found our basement was trashed, no hot water, our furnace was ruined, our water holding tank tipped, our electrical dicey, and our entry way into our basement collapsed.

Today, I'm happy to say, our water heater has been replaced, our furnace has been repaired, our water holding tank repaired, our electrician is coming a long at some point, and our entry way to our basement is ripped out. We still have a long way to go, but we're getting there.

It's been a long month.

No comments: