I don't know what it is. Is it the woulda coulda shoulda's? Is it that he was such a kind and gentle soul that he in no way deserved it? Is it that he was to young? Is it that I have seen a couple people within the last week that remind me of him, in stance, posture, speech (etc)?
I don't know what it is. I do know, I will never see him again, and that hurts. The second to last time I saw him, he brought me flowers. He knew that I was seeing someone, but he did it anyway, because that is who he was. It was not to try to undermine my choices, but to let me know he cared.
V. I hate you, you know that, and I know anyone reading this may not understand, but he'd understand, and he'd chuckle.
Quack. I will miss you very much.
3 comments:
:( I am sorry. ((HUGS))
((HUGS)) Cancer sucks. :( Tabor.
((hugs)) I know you don't necessarily believe the way I do, but I believe you *will* see him again someday, it may not be for many many years (I hope you live many many more years!) but nevertheless I don't think he's gone forever.
Post a Comment