Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The switch went off...

and nothing is coming out. I am struggling to figure out something, anything, to write about, but it's all falling down into the dark abyss that is my brain. Nothing is coming back out, and it's becoming a black hole that no thought escapes long enough to be put to keyboard and tossed out there for all the world to view.

Perhaps this is a good thing, perhaps it's not.

Maybe there just isn't anything right now to really get my juices flowing, or maybe I'm just numb enough at the moment that it's all right there staring me in the face, but I'm not with it enough to grasp it and hold it long enough to put up a good vent.

~shrugs~ Time will tell. Could be I'm back in a couple hours, or days, or weeks, to rip someone or something a new one. Could be my next post is as boring, or confusing as my last two. (As a side note, the 'Tree' post was an actual conversation, no metaphor, nothing, just was.)

Huh. Not sure I really like it.

3 comments:

Legerdemain said...

sometimes an abyss is a nice vacation. :D

Don't worry, I'm sure after you talk to a certain teacher, you'll have plenty to write about.

LY!

Kim said...

I am the same way. I have NOTHING of value to even talk about. *shrugs*

I have a NICU picnic coming up maybe that will get the words flowing.

Tabor Yen Smith said...

Well, I have to say that I found both yours and Kim's nothing posts very interesting. Just because there's no specific "topic" doesn't mean there's nothing of value in the post! Any glimpse inside your brain is nice to see.

Although my brain is kind of shutdown at the moment too, so I don't have a lot of room to talk. :P